Monday, April 30, 2012

Avoiding All The Spoilers

I know there's a bunch of trailers out there of Diablo III, including official trailer videos as well as player made videos of gameplay from the Beta. I also know (via Jonas), that there was a Free Open Beta weekend (Public Server Stress Test) a couple of weekends ago.

But I've been trying to avoid all of that because, come May 15, I want to experience the game for the first time without any previous knowledge of what to expect.

How do I manage to keep the insane urge under control?

Well, outside of work, I'm preoccupying myself with playing stuff like Drakensang-Online as well as Path of Exile, Diablo-type games of varying quality. I know that, come May 15, I will most likely drop these games like a hot potato but let's see. I've been playing Drakensang for quite a while now and I'm nearly at the level cap. I've played pretty much 99% of the game as it is now so it would be pretty easy to drop.

Path of Exile though, would be tougher for me to drop. It's actually a pretty awesome game with some spectacular graphics. I love it so much that I've even started a whole new blog about it.

But then, Diablo III is Diablo III.

I fully expect to be fully engrossed in it when the time comes. I can't wait to suit up as a Barbarian and just start killing monsters! And I will definitely write a blow by blow account of the experience of playing the game from the ground up!

15 days to go!!!

5 comments:

  1. Akala ko sabi mo isang tulog na lang. Bigla akong nagpanic at naconfuse. ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... parang wala akong balita na magkakaroon ng Collectors edition dito sa pinas.. lahat ng alam kong retailer ng e-games sinasabing di daw sila magcacarry... although sabi ng e-games meron daw... anyway the beta was pretty good... not much spoilers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So kung gusto talaga natin ng Collector's Edition, o-order pa tayo online malamang.

      Excited na ako for May 15! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...