Friday, August 24, 2012

I Finally Conquered Act I: Inferno...

Click thumbnail to enlarge.
And was promptly killed off by the first Elite Pack I encountered in Act II.

I've been having problems the past few weeks just trying to survive Diablo III: Act I in Inferno Difficulty. I realized that I focused too much on building up my damage capabilities but neglecting my vitality. I set out to rectify the situation.

I returned to Hell Difficulty and farmed for gold and jewels and bought myself the best gear (within reason) I can find that struck a balance between strength, vitality, and life regeneration attributes. Next, I returned to Inferno level and farmed the lower levels for Tome of Secrets that will allow me to create better gems. Afterwards, I tweaked my mix of skills and runes trying to find the best combination of defensive and offensive capabilities.

Having stacked the odds in my favor, I returned to do battle and managed to finish off Act I: Inferno Difficulty and off I went to Act II.

And then I died.



I guess it's back to drawing board.

2 comments:

  1. The difference in difficulty between Act 1 and 2 is enormous. Based on your gear, I think you may need to increase more armor. How about a shield? Added all resists would also be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iniisip ko nga but I'm going to need a one handed weapon replacement with some very high stats to compensate for getting a shield. I'm hoping one would drop for me soon as I really don't want to purchase it at the Auction House as the really good ones have astronomical prices. Yikes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...