Thursday, August 29, 2013

Jewels

I've been farming like crazy the past few months to pass the time while waiting for Reaper of Souls (click here for more details), mainly collecting items (mostly the legendary stuff) and gold.

Most of my gold however have been spent buying stuff on the Auction House to upgrade my gear to survive on Monster Power mode (I'm currently at Monster Power 1) and creating better jewels (which takes a lot of patience especially if you're not "buying" gold and relying mostly on farming to accumulate the required amount of money and Tome of Secrets).

The better quality gems I've got, I've already embedded on my socketed gear (which can be viewed here). Below are the other sparklies waiting in my inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...