Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Legendary Gems

So, I've reached Paragon Level 301.


After much consultation with fellow D3 Addicts, Gerry and Aldwin I've picked two gems from my legendary stock - the Wreath of Lightning and the Boon of the Hoarder and installed it on a couple of rings I've been saving for just this occasion.


I actually had to sacrifice a little over 200,000 worth of DPS (from 1,650,000+ to 1,450,000+) to be able to use these babies but it's totally worth it, especially with the Boon. I'll never have to worry about money ever again!

I'm currently working on upgrading and perfecting these gems but I'm already thinking of adding a third Legendary Gem to the mix, this time for an amulet.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...