Monday, October 20, 2014

The Vault is the Gift that Keeps on Giving


A nice little Legendary Gem I got after killing Greed from The Vault is this "Boon of the Hoarder". At rank 12, it gives 43% chance on killing an enemy to cause an explosion of gold. At first it didn't seem like much, but when I tried it, it was amazing. When it said "explosion of gold" it wasn't kidding! At 43%, nearly half of monsters I kill give up an incredible amount of gold.

Here's what gold I got from simply finishing a cursed chest bounty:


I got around 650 thousand gold from this!

A typical Torment 1 run on a Nephalem Rift gives me anywhere from 1-3 million gold!

5 comments:

  1. DAMMMNNNN~ I could certainly use that ring lately, since I've been spending my money alot on Enchantments and forging items from my blacksmith. :/ I hope this drop item is also available in other parts of the game and not just in the vault, as unfortunately we don't have the latest D3 update on the PS3. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sulit siya, man. I haven't had the chance to upgrade mine but they weren't kidding when they named this The Boon. Andaming gold! I actually sacrificed DPS for my Crusader by equipping this (from 1,600,000+ to 1,400,000+) but it was all worth it. :D

      Delete
    2. NIICCCEEEE~ From the looks of the screenshot pa nga lang mukhang panalo ung bigay ng gold eh. :D Kainis ipit ako sa gold sa D3, kelangan ko muna magfarm bago ako makapagforge uli. :P

      Delete
    3. I'm going to start doing that (farming and forging) after I've perfected my new legendary gems. Hopefully, I can luck out and recover my sacrificed DPS with some brand spanking new gear!

      Delete
    4. I actually love the fact in Diablo III, you can actually forge set items and legendaries. That's actually a great way to make players play the game some more. XD Because you have a target set item you want to complete, you're gonna be grinding alot and farming to get the materials to forge one. Let's not forget you can also change an item's magic properties thanks to the Enchantment option. XD Diablo III is just pure love~

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...