Friday, March 23, 2012

Anticipating

Click to enlarge.
I've been waiting for Diablo 3 ever since they announced it in 2008. I remember freaking out back then, so you can imagine how long this freak out has been going on. Now that I think about it, I've been waiting for Diablo 3 ever since I finished Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction in 2002. Now it's 2012!

Ten years, man. Ten years!

I've been distracting myself playing Diablo-like games since then, and I've played a lot: Dungeon Siege, Revenant, Torchlight, Drakensang-Online and a few others, just to get my Diablo fix. Now that Diablo 3 is almost here, I feel like a kid again just about to enter a newly opened comic book store.

I've been debating whether I'll buy this directly from Blizzard as a digital download or buy it on disc at a local store. Local stores here in the Philippines are now accepting pre-orders.
PRESS RELEASE: IP E-Games Announces Pre-Order Availabilty of Blizzard Entertainment's Diablo® III in the Philippines!

The cost comes out about the same any which way, which is just a little over 3 thousand pesos

Yep, I'll definitely be buying an original copy of this as I did back when I bought Diablo 2. I really don't even have to think about that.

May 15, 2012 can't come any sooner!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...