Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Things are Challenging Again

For a time, my main concern was getting the best gear (which really meant going shopping at the Auction House) and accumulating as much gold as possible. After Patch 2.0.1 it became more of the adventure again and less of the daily struggle to earn gold.

Aside from the improved system, the bosses were challenging again particularly this guy...


I've died several times and I just couldn't beat him.


Decided to level up first so off I went.


The 50% XP Bonus was particularly helpful. Maybe I'll stand a chance this time. I'll find out tomorrow.

In the meantime, check out what's new with Patch 2.0.1! Click here.

6 comments:

  1. What difficulty level were you when you went up against Belial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Torment (II) and I was Level 60, Paragon Level 79.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried Torment yet... I'm still working my way through Expert. :) I'll be in Torment soon! I'm already at Paragon level 41!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction... I'm actually at Master now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...