Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just Passin' By


Yep, just another monster passin' by. It's been difficult to play Diablo 3 lately. I don't know if it's just my connection or if more and more people are now logging in and playing in anticipation of "Reaper of Souls", but whatever it is, it's causing really frustrating drags.

What happens is you come across a monster like this, or an elite pack, you go swinging, then everything except you just stops. You're still swinging away, but it's having no effect. In the meantime, your Berserker Rage is counting down, your Eathquake is counting down, and its doing nothing. And then everything moves again and for some reason, you're transported some other place and your life is on half. Everything stops again. You escape, you run away. You think you're far away but, all of a sudden, you're in the middle of the fray again, monsters swinging at you, and you're about to die.

I can't play like this. I'm laying off for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Same here. Lost my connection twice just as I was about to complete a dungeon. The network must be congested.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...