Thursday, April 10, 2014

Back to My Monk


I went back to my old Monk and see what it has in store in Reaper of Souls. I found I enjoy the Monk much much more this time around. I leveled up quickly to Level 70, and since Paragon levels are shared between characters, this one is already up at Paragon Level 88. With better weapons and armor, the Monk has become much more powerful than I remember it. In fact, I enjoy this character now more than my old Barb. I think I'll be sticking with this one for a while.

I leveled up this Monk from Level 60 to 70 exclusively through Adventure Mode, doing bounties and rifts at the Master Level. It seems to be holding up pretty well at that difficulty level, more more than my old Barb. After a few more Paragon levels I think I will try and go back again to Torment.

1 comment:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said you bought a LOT of yellow dye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...