Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Wonderful Things

Yeah, I still haven't gotten Reaper of Souls but I don't feel too bad because I'm still discovering lots of new stuff with the new updates and all. Take the new sword I gave my Wizard's companion, Eirena the Enchantress for example. It was an old weapon (pre-update) I kept in my stash because I liked the design and then I realized one day that it would make a great weapon for her.

Little did I realize that it now has new attributes such as the ability to summon a demon companion. Damn thing nearly gave me a heart attack and, as you can imagine, I was swatting and blasting away at it thinking it was an enemy!


It looks evil but the demon companion is pretty handy manifesting (remaining on this plane on a considerable amount of time) whenever there's an enemy and battles alongside the Enchantress, connected by a fire chain. Lemme tell 'ya, the two can dish out a world of hurt on anything that crosses their path.

I got another item that summons a herd of cows but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...