Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Level 60 Barbarian

I've finally reached Level 60 on my Barbarian. I think I've gone as far as I can go with Diablo 3, at least for now. No, I've not finished Inferno. I guess I'm not really that good of a player and I can admit that without a problem.

I'll just wait for future patches before I start playing D3 again. These would be patches that would make Legendaries more, well...LEGENDARY and patches that would hopefully make the game a lot more fun to play than it already is.

I've become frustrated with the game after getting hardly any items at all while farming that I can actually use.

Click on thumbnail for a larger image.
I mean...why are you still getting 160DPS Level 60 rare weapons? What possible use can there be for that? And yet at the Auction House you see Level 60 weapons that are more than 1K DPS. I mean WTF is that?

I've been playing since this game came out, and I've never had an item drop that was more than 600DPS.

If you need to play a whole lot more to get these items, well, the game was probably designed for people who have lots of time on their hands. You know, people who don't have jobs, or maybe supported by their parents, and can afford to play all day and all night.

I can play only an hour or so a day...2 hours at the most. Is there anything in this game for me? Apparently not much after you reach Level 60.

As I said, I'm not giving up on Diablo 3 all together. I'll come back when it has something new to offer.

For now, it's back to Path of Exile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...