Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Defeated Diablo

I finally defeated Diablo at Inferno Difficulty, Monster Power 2! It was no walk in the park, lemme tell you.

In the past, backed up by overwhelming power (before Monster Power), battling the head honcho usually involved standing your ground and hacking away with the occasional gulp of a health potion when your vitality dwindled down too low for comfort.

Not this time, however.

I had to employ hit and run tactics. Even with my regenerative capabilities, I was sure to lose my head if I just stood there and dealt damage.


I am now back in Act 1, taking on demons and monsters at Inferno Difficulty, Monster Power 3 and I am struggling. Looks like I'm going to need to farm, get more gold, and shop at the Auction House pretty soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...