Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Adventuring in Public

I've been playing in adventure mode in public games for the past few weeks or so and it's just crazy!

I stayed at Torment Level III play ground and only just recently went up to Torment Level IV. I level up every 20-30 minutes of playing though it's mostly my party mates who do most of the killing, to be quite frank. I'm already at Paragon Level 211 but most of the guys and gals I get teamed up with are already at the 300-400 mark which is insane.


I just do my best but with all the action happening I can't even tell where everything is!

On other news, my Crusader has already overtake my Barbarian in terms of damage capability so it looks like he's going to replace the old man as my main character for Adventure Mode soon.

How're you guys doing with your builds so far?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to play as the Crusader once the Expansion comes to the PS3!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the RoS on console. Guys is it out now on the console?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...