Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finally Beat Diablo on Inferno

FINALLY. It's really not much of a victory. By this time pretty much everyone's beat Diablo on Inferno. I was finally able to do it only by reaching Paragon Level 12 and playing at Monster Power ZERO, plus the benefit of a few Legendary items given to me by fellow player Jonas Diego.

I gave up playing many months ago because it just became too hard. I got stuck on Act 3 and I couldn't progress and I just kept getting crap items. So I just gave up. So yeah, I guess I'm really not that good of a Diablo player. I admit that right now. It's actually quite more like RELIEF I feel at beating Diablo at this level because it was just simply too embarrassing knowing I haven't beaten Diablo until now.

At least now I can just sit back and relax and just continue to level my Paragon Levels up, this time at Monster Power 1! Yeah, I'm so hardcore.

I'm playing it again now to re-familiarize myself with the game in preparation for the Reaper of Souls expansion. I hope to gain a few more Paragon levels before that happens, you know, just to prevent further humiliation.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to invest some time in crafting better gems for those socketed stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...