Thursday, February 6, 2014

Panic Buying

In anticipation of the impending closure of the Auction House this coming March 18, 2014 (read more about it here), I have begun stocking up on jewels whenever their going price is low and a LOT of Tome of Secrets anticipating that said items will be hard to come by then.

Yes, I have given in to panic buying.

I've also auctioned off most of my Legendary items (those that I weren't using) and given the last of my good stuff to Gerry (who's now a happy camper) and has begun reacquainting himself in anticipation of the coming expansion.



Are you guys stocking up too or just going with the flow?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Thanks man! Most likely I'll be returning the Demon Hunter gear.. I'll be concentrating on developing my Maraud... I mean Barbarian. :) I'm Level 60 Paragon Level 6 so... long way to go yet! hehe. I've been kicking ass with the gear you gave! Also found myself my own legendary (for the first time!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably just auction those off or salvage them for materials. I'm planning to explore crafting stuff once I've perfected my jewels. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...