Friday, February 28, 2014

Loot 2.0: Best Pants Ever!

I'm loving the massive new Diablo 3 patch that most recently updated the game. I had stopped playing for a while because it had gotten too difficult and it was so hard finding really awesome gear. I started playing again in anticipation of, not only this patch, but Reaper of Souls in general.

In the few days I've been playing, I've gotten so many awesome gear that I've pretty much replaced everything that was given to me by Diablo pal Jonas Diego. Just today I picked up what is probably THE BEST PANTS ever.


"When 3 or more enemies are within 12 yards, you release a vile stench that deals 305% weapon damage as POISON every second for 10 seconds to enemies within 15 yards."

I mean whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I wouldn't wear that for real though!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...