Sunday, February 9, 2014

Inferno Level, Monster Power 8

After much farming and leveling up, I am now sufficiently strong enough to play at Inferno Level, Monster Power 8!

I tried running around at Monster Power 9 and 10 and couldn't quite hack it. While the damage I was able to dish out was just a little over sufficient, it was my Barbarian's vitality that was lacking sadly. Any good warrior knows that it's not just about being able to deal punishment but also being able to take it.

Especially if you're dealing with monsters like The Butcher, you'd better be prepared to take it.



My current stats is as follows:


I'm just 28 levels away from a full 100 Paragon Levels but that's still a long haul especially for someone like me who only plays an hour or two a day and skips some day but I'll get there eventually.

How're you guys, doing?

2 comments:

  1. I'm at Level 60 Paragon Level 8... much lower than you but yeah, you need to pump up your vitality. As it is at my level my vitality is up at 1200+ Damage wise though, yours is way up there. Finally at the final act for the very first time since playing the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually had to sacrifice much of my vitality when I chanced upon a legendary item that absurdly increased my damage but took a big chunk of my hit points. In the end, I went for the higher damage figuring that I'd compensate by leveling up and crafting better jewels. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...