Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIABLO 3 OUT TODAY!!

YEAH! Diablo 3 comes out today!

Brochiere at Robinson's Galleria sent me a message telling me I can already pick my copy up. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to Manila until tomorrow and I probably won't be able to play it until Thursday evening.

I'm not in a hurry though.

Part of me wishes I could have just bought the digital copy straight from Blizzard. I could have been playing it today. But the old fashioned me wanted the CD (or is it DVD?) and I've already paid my downpayment.

Today, millions upon millions of people around the world will literally disappear and never heard of again.

I might be one of them!

3 comments:

  1. I got mine earlier at DataBlitz.

    I haven't installed it yet however. I'm going to take it nice and slow, from the unboxing to the installation.

    I got a few pics of the lines at DataBlitz in my Facebook however. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...